Your Garden In June
Longer days, more blooms and of course weeds and fast growing perennials mean activity is high in the garden. Remember to take time to relax and enjoy the fruits of your labour with a cold drink and barbecue.
1) Mow lawns weekly
2) Feed lawns and plants every 2 weeks to build their strength before winter
3) Water early morning or late evening to avoid the water being soaked up on the dry/warm surface of the soil. The water will be utilised more efficiently.
4) How weeds regularly & trim borders
5) Prune perennials and maintain their shape.
6) Use water butts when you can. The rain water is far more beneficial than the chemical treated tap water.
8) Hanging baskets and containers are ready to be placed outside. Don't forget to give them a good drink for the first week and keep them topped up throughout the summer.
9) Summer bedding can be planted from their pots.
10) Guide tall growing plants/flowers with stakes and ties. Some will tie them to each other.
11) Enjoy the barbecue's and make the most of the shade. If you want more shade in the garden, start making plans for next season.
SUBSCRIBE & RECEIVE 10% DISCOUNT CODE
Click HERE and scroll to the Subscriptions Box